1. Q : Where can I get assistant for a visa?
A :Bee Visa Consulting Service

2. Q : Do I need a visa for any country?
A : Thai residence can travel to the country of South East Asia without apply the visa. For the remaining worldwide countries. You must obtain an entry clearance visa.

3. Q : What are the document do I need to provide for my visa application?
A : There are depend on what type of visa you are applying for and varies from Embassy. Such as tourist visa, Fiance visa, Marriage visa.

4. Q : Do I need to speak only English when I apply for the visa?
A : Please do not worry about the language we will take care of everything and guide you through the process complete.

5. Q : What I have to do an interview?
A : We will prepare all everything for you. Before you have an appointment with the Embassy for interviewing.

6. Q : Can I live permanently in oversea?
A : If you are not a British, European Economic Area (EEA) and you wish to settle permanemtly in oversea, you must qualify under the immigration rules and must obtain and entry clearance before you travel.

7. Q : Can my children accompany or join me in oversea?
A : The rules concerning children are quite complicated, but in many cases we are equipped with the knowledge to assist you. Please contact our office for further information. We are please to serve you everything you would like to know.

All Reference..
  Home | About Us | Services | Country | FAQS | Contact Us  | SiteMap | Mail
Copyright 2010, BeeVisa.com. All rights reserved.